Sunday, March 30, 2014

Startitis strikes again

Start-i-tis:   A burning desire to start a new project, when there are several needing to be finished.  Common among crafters of all kinds.  Often brought on by the purchase of new supplies, the latest crafting magazine release, or browsing the internet.



Ahhh, yes.  Good ole' startitis. 

In my case, it was caused the purchase of two lovely skeins of hand painted Ring Spun Rayon from YarntopiaTreasures on Etsy. 




The lovely blue and green yarn is called Rainfall.  And….even though I’m about a day or two away from having a pattern ready for testing, another half finished, and have at least three or four works in progress, I pulled out my notebooks, pencils, swatches and began a new pattern. 

What can I say?  I guess I’m hopeless.  
At least I’ll never be bored or run out of things to do.

Happy crafting!
Nancy 

No comments:

Post a Comment