Friday, February 7, 2014

Crocheted daisies and spring fever


Brrrrr……  Coldest day of the year.  We’re a couple degrees below zero this morning.  I know that for some this would be a warm spell, but this Missouri girl isn’t used to this frigid weather.  



Aren't these coasters pretty.  They are so easy and quick to crochet.  I found this lovely free pattern on Ravelry, Daisy Coasters by Doni Speigle.  If you are on Ravelry, you can find the pattern here.  http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/daisy-coasters.   
If you aren’t on Ravelry.com and you love yarn crafts, check it out and sign up.  It’s totally free and super fun.  


Yesterday I couldn't hold myself back.  I bought a ton of seed packets for our veggie garden.  I love thumbing through seed catalogues and displays, and planning what I’m going to grow and when to start seedlings. Can you tell I have spring fever?  My biggest problem is keeping myself from getting too excited and starting the seedlings too soon.  
   
Stay warm and think spring!
Nancy

2 comments:

  1. Love the daisies! The pattern was discontinued on Ravelry. Can you post it here or email it to me, please.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so very pretty daisies!! where could i find the pattern? i am a beginner and would like to try them. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete