Wednesday, March 19, 2014

My St. Patrick's Day Stole


I'm a little late in posting this, but here's my St. Paddy's day shawl.  It's crocheted in a super soft merino blend yarn and is beaded down each side.  





Many of my shawls are given away or sold, but this one is all mine.  I don't normally wear anything as long as this stole, because I'm a shortie.   However, I totally fell in love with this piece.  The yarn is Shalimar Breathless in fingering weight.  I'll be writing the pattern soon.  

Right now, I'm taking a little break from patterns.  I felt the need to take a couple of week to do some relaxing crochet.  Besides, Easter is quickly approaching and I have grandkids that need bunnies.  I found this really cute pattern on Ravelry.  Easy Easter Bunny 
I've added those to my to-do list.

Have a blessed day.
Nancy 

No comments:

Post a Comment