Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Latest Shawl Patterns

I can't believe that it's been so long since I've spent any time on my blog.  I've been working on patterns, and putting in new plank flooring in our home.  I've done the living room, dining room, a small office, the master bedroom, and the upstairs hallway.  I only have the kitchen left to do, unless John decides to ripe out more carpet.  I sure hope not.  I don't think my old back can hold out much longer.  I can tell you one thing, floors are hard on the backside and the knees.

I have managed to squeeze in some crochet time.  Can't do without that.  All work and no play.....makes for an unhappy granny.  Here are the patterns I've completed since my last post.


Mokara



Carmen


I have a promotion going on through September 6.  With your Ravelry purchase of Carmen, you can pick one any of my other patterns for free.  The details are on the pattern page here.

I hope everyone has had a wonderful summer.  I'll try to do better on the blogging.

No comments:

Post a Comment