Thursday, February 20, 2014

Garbo

I've missed a few days blogging, because I've been super busy getting a pattern ready for release.   I've decided to do a series of shawl patterns inspired by the glamorous film stars of the thirties and forties.  This is my first, called Garbo.  It's made with the oh-so-soft Shalimar Breathless fingering weight. 

I designed Garbo for Shalimar yarns for their Shalimarch celebration on Ravelry.  There is a 50% discount coupon through the end of March that you can use to purchase my Garbo pattern.  Just go to their Ravelry group and click on new patterns and discounts.  To get the discount, you must purchase the pattern through Ravelry and not Etsy.  To check out the pattern on Ravelry go here Garbo pattern.
The body of Garbo has an easy-to-remember three row repeat which makes it a great traveling project. Instructions for optional beading and four helpful charts are provided. The length of the shawl is easily adjusted for as much or little drama as you desire.  It's rated advanced beginner because of the fingering weight yarn and optional beading.  

No comments:

Post a Comment